The 2D and 3D Rebar Software with or without AutoCAD®
A global reference in matters of reinforcement drawings.
- ArmaCAD allows you to draw easily any type of 2D or 3D reinforcement drawing with automatic generation of the bar schedules either from the 2D views or directly from the 3D model with BIM export at IFC format.
- ArmaCAD can be used equally well in the building field as it can for the most complex engineering structures.
- ArmaCAD is able to comply with all regulations, standards or CAD standards. ArmaCAD comes ready-supplied with bar schedules as well as configurations such as EC2, BAEL, BS, ISO, ACI in imperial or metric mode …
- Ability to create and recognise any type of bending. A bar viewer allows bars to be displayed in Library mode, either in 2D to-scale or in 3D orbital mode with zoom and 3D rotation.
- All AutoCAD commands are taken into account on all ArmaCAD objects, bars and marks, transparently and instantaneously.
- All the representations of the same bar on several views (3D, 2D and figuratives) are connected.
- Dynamic update of bar distributions (in plan view or section) in the case of a change in formwork.
- Associate and dynamic marking of the bars with automatic updates in the event of change of the formwork or of the distribution values.
- ArmaCAD is capable of changing the bar diameter while updating the bending diameters and any standard hooks, and retaining the initial cover.
- Handling of special shapes such as rings, spirals, chairs, hoops and lifting bars.
- Handling of bar layers of varying lengths, varying linearly or otherwise with automatic update in the event of a modification of the formwork.
- Handling of couplers and threaded bars, on any type of bending, with specific metering and full settings. Customisable 2D or 3D couplers.
- Automated and configurable handling of welded mesh
- Automatic handling of overlaps. Complies with EuroCodes 2.
- Automatic detection of document changes between two issues with automatic indexing of the bar schedule.
- Dynamic change in the numbering.
- Automatic publication of the bar schedules on the drawing, in report, or in EXCEL in any format
- Compatible with manufacturing software through the BVBS exchange format.
- Fully configurable software. All the project’s settings are editable via a single command. Each project’s configuration can be shared and exported
- Compatible with any 3D software through the IFC exchange format.